2002 Warrior 175
Below the waterline the 175 has a deeper vee with reverse chines and a broader beam for extra stability at anchor. The bow is slightly convex softening the ride through rougher water.
Whether you are fishing, skiing, diving or just having family days out, the Warrior 175 has to be a contender and certainly worth a second look.
The sloping rear gives the boat a sporting look and makes boarding easier. Below the 175 has a deeper vee with reverse chines and a broader beam for extra stability at anchor. The bow is slightly convex softening the ride through rougher water. The hull is 50 % heavier than a 165 so a structural engineer was consulted to address the all important strength to weight ratio, as the 175 needed to be towed behind a large family car or 4x4. Almost all of the plywood under the floor was replaced with a structural foam, this not only reduced the weight significantly but made a very strong, long lasting floor, impervious to water. The hull is then strengthened with a ' matrix ' moulding which is chemically bonded in. The matrix not only supports the floor, it is strategically positioned to line up with the trailer rollers. After bonding the matrix is pressure tested to provide a secondary buoyancy tank. Whether you are fishing, skiing, diving or just having family days out, the Warrior 175 has to be a contender and certainly worth a second look.
- 'Z' ladder on stern
- Garmin GPS/Fishfinder
- Nexus compass
- 2x Oars
- 1x boat hook
- 3x high visibility lifejackets
- Auxiliary outboard engine bracket
- Fitted winter/mooring cover
- Battery Isolation switch at helm
- 6 switch panel at hem
- Built in 20 gallon fuel tank with water seperator filter
- Treadmaster deck
- Opening front hatch
- Anchor locker with bow roller and post, self draining.
- Underfloor lazarette compartment
- Pulpit rails
- Keel band
- 4 x rod holders at stern
- Rod holders Port and Starboard
- Heavy duty 225hp non-return steering with quality wheel
- Standard colour white with blue stripe
- Windows-bronze tinted polycarbonate, bolted over
- 2x helms man seats
- Fore and aft bench seats
- 2002 Mariner 75HP EFI 4 stroke
- Serviced April 2013
- New battery April 2013
- Approx 200 hours use
- 2002 Mariner 4hp 4 stroke engine
- Pull start
- Hallmark Rollercoaster 7 Indespension braked roat trailer
- Manufactured June 2002
For more information on this boat please contact our brokerage staff in Kinsale, Cork.
John McDonald: 00353 87 77 77 322 (or) email@example.com
Located 20 minutes from Cork Airport. Car hire in main terminal.